HOSTED BY CLEAVER-BROOKS
Wednesday, May 31, 2023, @ 2:00 p.m. EDT
Join Cleaver-Brooks for our upcoming webinar, “Steam Basics, Importance of Great Steam Quality.” During this month’s webinar, John Lemke, Product Manager – Packaged Water Systems, and Gregg Achtenhagen, Senior Manager – Packaged Boiler Systems, will present the many ways to improve the reliability and efficiency of your equipment, whether your steam system is helping run a food processing plant, hospital, manufacturing facility, or even providing comfort heating.
Attendees will have the opportunity to gain an understanding of the steam basics, such as:
- History of steam
- Where steam is used and why it is still used today
- Types of steam for various applications
- Steam quality and why it matters in a steam system
- Rules of thumb for determining boiler pressure and capacity
- ASME piping configurations, steam accessories, and more.
You don’t want to miss this informative webinar. Register today and join us on Wednesday, May 31, 2023, at 2:00 p.m. EDT / 11:00 a.m. PDT.
If you cannot attend the live webinar, register anyway to receive the on-demand link for the recording and presentation slides.