HOSTED BY CLEAVER-BROOKS
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2021 @ 2:00PM EST
Webinar: Industrial Watertube Boiler Selection
Whether you are new to the boiler industry or just need a refresher, this webinar will benefit anyone looking for practical knowledge surrounding the selection of industrial watertube boilers – straight from the experts.
During this webinar, attendees will receive insight into the world of industrial watertube boilers. We will cover topics such as:
- Typical applications
- The key differences between A, O, and D style boilers
- Situations where you should consider heat recovery steam generators or waste heat boilers
- Common boiler terminology that may help you navigate through specifications and conversations with both engineering firms and customers
- How steam pressure and steam temperature affect boiler design
- How equipment placement and overall footprint can affect boiler selection
- How to determine the type of HRSG design needed for your application
- How shipping considerations come into play with industrial watertube boiler
Join us for a fun-filled hour of nothing but boilers!
Join Cleaver-Brooks as Kimberly Garcia, HRSG Product Line Manager, and Paul Brown, VP, Custom systems, present Industrial Watertube Boiler Selection. The webinar will be held on Wednesday, February 24, 2021, at 2:00 p.m. EST / 11:00 a.m. PST.
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, be sure to register anyway to receive the
on-demand link for the recording and presentation slides.