HOSTED BY CLEAVER-BROOKS
Wednesday, March 29, 2023, @ 2:00 p.m. EST
You are invited to join Cleaver-Brooks for our upcoming webinar, “Green Steam: Utilizing Hydrogen in HRSG Duct Burner.” During this month’s webinar, Kimberly Garcia, HRSG/Energy Recovery Product Manager, and Normand Bujold, VP of Application and Technology, will discuss the importance of understanding how hydrogen firing will affect duct burner and HRSG design, performance, and emissions.
Attendees will have the opportunity to gain an understanding of:
- Hydrogen vs Natural Gas properties
- Duct burner design considerations for firing hydrogen
- How hydrogen firing in a duct burner affects HRSG performance
- Amount of hydrogen that can be blended/fired in a newly designed duct burner as well as retrofit options on an existing duct burner
- Emissions considerations for firing hydrogen in a duct burner
- Key applications and challenges
You don’t want to miss this informative webinar. Please register today and join us on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, at 2:00 p.m. EST / 11:00 a.m. PST.
If you cannot attend the live webinar, register anyway to receive the on-demand link for the recording and presentation slides.