Hosted by Dean Boiler & DJ Conley
April 2-3, 2019
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
The overall objective of this course is to make the attendee more knowledgeable about what a boiler is, how it operates, and what ancillary equipment is required to support its operation. Additionally, the program stresses safety and the proper operating practices required to maximize efficient, safe, and reliable service of the equipment.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for boiler operators, maintenance personnel, and front line supervisory personnel.
- Basic Thermodynamics & Heat Transfer
- Overview of the most common boiler designs
- Combustion and Burners
- Boiler Room Equipment
- Total Steam System Efficiency
- Steam Systems Load Demand
- Steam Traps
- Boiler Operation Controls
- Low Water Cutoffs
- Boiler Schematic Wiring Diagrams
- Flame Safeguards – Sequence of Operation
- Boiler Room Maintenance
Download the invitation below or contact us today for more information!