BOILER SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Trouble shoot & repair Industrial/Commercial, steam/ hot water, boiler.
- Be able to trouble shoot burner control systems.
- Perform preparation for internal and external boiler/burner and control inspections.
- Must have excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have strong reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Must be detailed oriented in completing work orders, and required forms.
- Must have basic math skills, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have valid driver’s license; no moving infractions in past five years.
- Must pass a mandatory drug test.
- Travel and out of town jobs are common.
We appreciate our employees and proudly offer a competitive salary and benefit package, and more. Please include salary requirements and references with a detailed resume. Please contact our Grand Rapids location (616-784-2696) with any inquiries.
Job Type: Full-time
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Location: Grand Rapids, MI (Preferred)
Work authorization: United States (Required)